Are you a passionate individual looking for your next step within marketing and communications? We are currently recruiting for a Communications Executive to join a creative and ambitious agency. Their aim is to help brands within their existing portfolio to engage with young people, influencers, leaders and society makers. Situated within a wider marketing team this role is vital in the development and delivering of the communication strategies and plans.
Duties of this role include:
- Supporting the delivery and development of campaigns via social media and other channels
- Utilise Dotmailer to deliver out e-comms activity, building templates from scratch
- Use Wordpress to manage customer website
- Support the head of communications and communications manager in developing relationships with key associated publications
- Assist in the reporting of campaign effectiveness
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working with a marketing environment
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with social media, including Facebook and Twitter, with the ability to build adverts on Facebook
- Competent when using Dotmailer, Wordpress and Google Analytics
- Excellent computer literacy, including confident use of Excel
- Experience working to set deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage a busy workload and multi task, but keep calm under pressure
If you are the ideal candidate for this position please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.