Looking for an experienced Communications Manager to work for one of the fastest growing UK newspaper websites. The main purpose of the role would be creating and fulfilling online print and marketing communications for the company's portfolio of brands. You will be responsible for driving revenue from programmes of promotion, reader offers and affiliated partnerships.
Key responsibilities & skills:
- Working closely with the commercial team to develop and deliver promotions.
- Liaising with clients and partners to achieve objectives and targets to deliver projects, including obtaining appropriate approvals at each stage of the project.
- Regularly reviewing and refreshing overall creative approach.
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of all portfolios.
- Monitoring and reviewing the success of campaigns and individual communications, responding to data reports and results, and proactively considering new approaches whilst remaining sensitive to the day-to-day requirements of the role.
- Writing copy, briefing in design work, managing approval of all creative and ensuring scheduled deadlines are met.
- Working with the legal team to ensure that competitions, offers and creative work are compliant and have appropriate terms & conditions.
- Management experience within marketing communications
- Confidently able to manage workflows across multiple channels, ensuring contractual and commercial agreements are fulfilled accurately
- Copywriting experience for print and online, with an understanding of the different tonal and creative requirements across different media.
- Briefing design layouts and working with designers to creatively develop commercial communications.
- Excellent project management skills, comfortable adapting and improving processes when required
- Working responsively to commercially and legally sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative mind-set.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.