This Global Lifestyle Brand is looking for a communications manager to manage and oversee the quality media leverage for the brand across all relevant territories.
As the communications manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the brand receives quality coverage in print and digital media
- Providing guidance and feedback on specific media plans
- Ensuring brand content is being distributed through the digital channels
- Oversee copy writing
- Representing the brand at events
- Advanced copy writing skills
- Advanced MS-office user
- Experience with Photoshop / Illustrator and knowledge with .html beneficial
- 4 years of experience in working in PR / Communications or Journalism
- Articulate, confident, outgoing
- Focused but easy going
- Problem solver
- Ability to forge relationships externally and internally
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.