Communications Manager/Copywriter - News & Media Brand - London
Upto £35,000 - dependent on experience
Our client who are a major player in the News & Media business are looking for a communications manager to sit within their advertising, marketing & promotions team to produce & edit copy for their affiliate partnerships.
This is very much a creative role, but you will be also responsible for project management aspects of this role. This will include managing their clients brief and also liaising with the design team to create appropriate promotions, offers & advertisements.
You will be working very closely with commercial teams to deliver promotions, offers, and advertisements to appear on their online platforms as well as offline channels as well. The aim of this role is to drive revenue for their promotions, reader offers & affiliate partnerships.
These offers will be produced for all channels including online article pages, e-newsletters, Facebook, twitter, Instagram & Print Artwork.
To be successful in this role you must have experience writing copy for marketing communications. You must have good examples of copy writing for marketing a brand or writing short copy across all their main channels.
This will be an opportunity to join one of the highest profile Media & News Brands in London working with their affiliate clients.
Responsibilities of the Communications Manager/Copywriter;
- Creating & Editing copy for their affiliate partnerships mainly promotions, advertising & competitions for their online & offline channels
- Working with clients to understand the brief
- Working with the Design team to create appropriate copy and create design layouts to create commercial communications
- Project Management
Essential Skill Set of the Communications Manager/Copywriter;
- Experience in a copy writing role, creating short copy for marketing or communication purposes
- Experience working with all channels of communication, offline, social, print
- An understanding of successful campaigns
- Basic HTML
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level and love creating copy for various communication channels and would like to work with a very high profile news brand in London then do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe@handle.co.uk or 02075699981.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.