Exciting opportunity for a switched on and highly organised Assistant/Coordinator to support the Publicity team for this Major International TV Channel. You will be passionate about TV and Film content and have previous entertainment PR experience either in house or agency side.
- Coordinate press & social requests, set up interviews and follow up on coverage
- Coordinate and assist with PR events - press junkets, screenings, set visits etc. - including branding, talent itineraries, restaurant bookings etc.
- Assist with general internal & external support (asset requests, press & social media materials, talent access, etc.)
- Compile TV highlights documents for both brands
- Liaise with TV listings contacts to promote key programming
- Support the Communications Manager and contribute to a range of internal communications initiatives (e.g. employee events and sharing information to promote employee engagement)
- Assist our Corporate Communications team at internal and external events
With a primary focus on B2B Publicity, this role is ideally suited to a PR Assistant/Co-ordinator with experience in B2B and/or B2C communications. The role will be fast-paced and varied and will require a high level of attention to detail and working to deadline's in a high pressured environment - Immediate Start !!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.