Community Manager - Personality - Lead Brand
Handle have partnered with a wonderful, high profile brand in search of a Community Manager, working within the Social Media team.
This is a fantastic role within an innovative and creative company, for both a creative and organised individual. Experience in working across multiple online communities, forums and online platforms and customer engagement is necessary, as well as the ability to write with flare and wit.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Delivering creative responses and conversations on social media platforms to customer's queries and concerns.
- Providing original content that fits with the brand image, and reaches to a wide, deep and evolving community.
- Reacting to content in real time.. you would be responsible for opening relatable and engaging discussions during TV broadcasts and throughout launch campaigns.
- You will keep up to date with trends and hot topics across social media and online content, and present any relevant findings to internal teams.
- Identifying and engaging with potential brand advocates is a key part of this role, this brand is lucky to have an engaged and supportive community and you will be responsible for evolving and growing this.
We are really keen to hear from social media management who have top written skills, tonnes of ideas and proven success in keeping the online conversation active and the community stimulated.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.