Are you an analytical and data driven individual looking to move into an analyst position within HR? Experienced with a HR system? Passionate about Reward and Compensation?
Handle Recruitment are working with the largest facilitator of knowledge sharing and business connections. Connecting communities around their leading brands, through year round provision of high quality events, networking and professional development and learning opportunities. Our client is the world's largest events producer with several thousand events annually welcoming 150,000 delegates in over 70 countries and are looking for an enthusiastic Compensation Analyst Administrator to join the team on a 6 month contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator who has had previous experience working within a reward/benefits environment, has a strong analytical background working closely with a HRIS system and is looking for the next step in their career. You will be joining a dynamic and passionate team who thrive on success and will help you grow and develop within a vibrant environment.
To be successful, you'll display strong analytical and administrative skills, have a positive attitude and be driven to succeed! The ideal candidate will have strong Excel skills and be confident with Pivot tables and V Lookups.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in the administration, execution and analytical support of compensation systems, ensuring compliance with internal policies, bonus plan designs and structure
- Issue plans to HRIS system, confirm receipt of terms and conditions signature pages and maintain associated files/records
- Calculate commission and bonus payments on HRIS system
- Ensure target information is up to date and accurate across the HRIS system
- Deliver regular data reports and data analysis that enables the Global Reward & Benefits function to have up to date information on the group at all times
- Develop regular reporting to sales team and the Global Reward function showing performance vs target
- Assist with system related projects led by the HR Division
- Manage the administration of HRIS system including managing various user profiles, user defined screens and fields
If this role is ticking your boxes, apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.