Handle are working with a world-renowned media company who are looking for a solid Comp & Bens Manager for a 12 month maternity cover.
Supporting c.2000 employees and sat in a friendly and collaborative HR team as a standalone Compensation and Benefits Manager, you will look after the whole cycle which include managing the annual reward calendar and managing all day to day reward queries and activities.
This role is very much business as usual but you will also work on key projects where you can make an impact which will include a company-wide salary bench marking review and the company bonus review.
Amazing culture with flexible working, a nurturing and people focused environment and a company that are truly passionate about what they do!
- Maintain salary banding and org structure
- Manage salary surveys and perform competitive market analysis for salary review and planning.
- Bonus planning for employees across the business for the coming year
- Support the HR Director with long term bonus and benefit plans
- Act as the expert for reward practice, benefit queries, budgets and future plans as well as policy and compensation interpretation
- Work closely with the business to provide reports
- Work with benefit suppliers and third party vendors
- Liaise with finance and manage the annual benefit budget
- Lead on the gender pay gap review with the help of the HR Analyst.
This role is to start first or second week of September in order to do a handover with the current Comp & Bens Mgr before they go on maternity leave.
If this sounds like the role and culture for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.