Compliance Administrator (Part-Time)
£25K (Pro Rata)
Handle recruitment is working with dynamic and progressive Business Management hub, who specialise in accounting to the Sports & Entertainment Industries, to source a Compliance Administrator (Part-Time).
Our client work with a multitude of high profile sports personalities, musicians and those involved in Media services. This is an amazing opportunity to join a passionate, hardworking, collaborative team and help take on critical role within the compliance team. The ideal candidate will have a strong eye for detail and have a minimum of 1 years' experience in AML/ Data Protection.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist client managers with the on boarding of new clients
- Research and gather information on new clients to complete the customer due diligence and risk assessment processes
- Drafting letters of engagement/disengagement
- Actively work with those in the UK office to overcome a backlog
- Identifying and notifying the Compliance Manager and Head of Administration/PA of all issues and new clients taken on and company formations, and provide status updates of risk assessments on a regular basis
- Populate and update our CRM system (Relate) with client data
- Maintaining data protection in relation to clients
- Working collaboratively as part of a team and act as a key support to existing compliance team members.
- Identifying any weaknesses in company dealings and being alert to potential breaches in compliance
The ideal candidate will be:
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- Detail Orientated - attention to detail is a critical requirement
- Willing to learn and engage with AML concepts and compliance regulations
- A strong communicator - required to communicate and escalate issues to the Compliance Manager and Head of Administration/PA where relevant
- Organised and possess an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Efficient and well organised
- A minimum of 1 years' experience required in AML/CFT/CDD/KYC/Data Protection
- Good command of Microsoft Office Applications
This is an amazing opportunity to take on a part-time role within a busy, vibrant business within the creative sector. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.