Handle Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a world renowned Music Company in their search for a Compliance Finance Manager.
Assisting the Financial Controller and managing the compliance function for the business, the position will play a lead role in risk analysis and will be proactive in ensuring compliance and best practice is utilised throughout Finance function and the business. You will be primarily responsible for the general tax compliance, statutory accounts but the responsibilities will include the:
- Responsible for Month end accounting
- Main point of contact for all internal and external audit requests
- Responsible for corporation tax with assistance from group tax
- Prepare various HMRC returns
- Preparation of statutory accounts for group companies
- Maintenance and submissions of all external return
- Responsible for risk assessment
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA)
- Must be degree qualified
- Experience in the Music industry is desirable
- SAP/Excel experience is desirable
- Previous experience of Statutory accounts, Month End processes and tax compliance
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, flexible and proactive technical finance professional. A methodical team player who has the ability to manage/co-ordinate work for a large number of legal entities.
In turn, you will have the opportunity to work in one of the most prestigious and leading Music companies on the planet.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.