A brilliant and exciting opportunity for a Compliance Producer to work on a treatment for a new up and coming game show for a very progressive TV Channel. The candidate will have a proven track record of standards and practices, be a dependable collaborator, and have an understanding of the TV landscape (Game-show preferably) and knowledge of the TV rating system BARB.
- 2-3+ years work experience in Standards & Practices for TV or Digital platforms or Game Show Compliance
- Knowledge and understanding of local customs and cultural characteristics
- Experience in scripted and/or non-scripted programming
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify and resolve issues
- Negotiation skills with an ability to influence mutually agreeable outcomes
- Experience working with producers, cross-functional teams, colleagues and senior leadership
- Ability to spot issues, problem solve, and be able to apply attention to detail
- Ability to manage differing priorities while delivering high-level results
- Ability to drive innovation at every level
- Personal responsibility and commitment to his/her work, follow-through and accountability
- Willingness to address content issues relating to foul or derogatory language, sexual situations, nudity, etc.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of public policy and rights management as well as having an excellent eye for detail and be emotionally intelligent - This is an urgent role so please send your CV across asap.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.