Handle are pleased to be working with a global player in the entertainment industry assisting them with their search for a Compliance Manager to join their London based team on a temporary to permanent.
Reporting into the Financial Controller your responsibilities will be:
- Being the main point of contact for all internal and external audit requests as well as planning regular and ad-hoc audits
- Co-ordinating & submitting corporation tax for all companies with assistance from group tax
- Preparing/reviewing various HMRC returns & balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory accounts for group companies within tight group deadlines - a large amount of entities
- Month end accounting
- Complete risk assessment, insurance questionnaires etc.
- Review and co-ordinate the company liquidation process
Our client are looking for a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) with around 2 years post-qualified experience gained in industry. The successful applicant will have previous experience preparing statutory & month end accounts as well as knowledge of UK tax compliance.
Experience using SAP is also highly desired.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.