Handle Recruitment has been partnering brands within the creative industries for 40 years. To support our ongoing growth, we now require a Compliance Manager, with strong commercial acumen and excellent focus on detail to join our busy operations team.
Handle values high quality of customer service foremost - this is why we have an outstanding reputation within our industry sectors. Our culture is exceptional and we are consistently recognised as one of the best recruitment businesses to work in within London.
This is a great opportunity to shape a new role managing all contractual, statutory and administrative compliance across our business. Monitoring ongoing and upcoming compliance issues, you will be responsible for creating a suite of reporting processes to monitor all internal and external compliance, with a particular focus on statutory and regulatory requirements. You will answer internal and external queries and escalate high risk issues. Analysing new and existing client risk profiles, you will advise the business of potential conflict/compliance issues. This role reports to the Director of Business Operations.
- 3+ years' in-house compliance experience in a Recruitment environment
- A solid understanding of the employment compliance landscape - IR35, GDPR and AWR
- Sound CRM know-how and the ability to deliver accurate data
- Proven success negotiating commercial terms
- Have management/supervisory experience
- Have the ability to train consultants in compliance matters
- Effective verbal and written communicator.
This is the ideal opportunity to integrate your compliance experience into a growing, creative business.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.