Great opportunity to join this prestigious broadcaster as Compliance Viewer. You will be responsible for compliance viewing and preparation of transmission materials for UK & African channels.
* View all content for the UK & Africa channels to ensure quality and compliance for transmission.
* Input programme timings, meta data and compliance info into the broadcast system.
* Work with Traffic team to ensure timely delivery of materials and assist with handling of digital programme files to transmission or out of house facilities.
* Carry out compliance edits on Africa material when required
* Continually monitor Africa workflows to ensure best practice, updating worklists & feeding back on any issues, proposing solutions/alternatives
* Support Head of Programme Operations & Compliance with day to day running of the department.
* Reversion any UK content when workflows demand. To include re-voicing & data entry into broadcast systems.
* Literate & Numerate with good knowledge of Word & Excel.
* Some Ofcom knowledge & experience.
* Basic editing skills (Avid Media Composer or Adobe Premiere CC)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.