Concerts and Venue Hire Manager
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a leading Theatre organisation to find a Concerts and Venue Hire Manager to join their team in the heart of the West End.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing successful relationships with agents, promoters and production companies, constantly looking at ways to generate new business, with a focus on long term repeat business.
- Handling all new and ongoing enquiries regarding concerts and auditorium/stage hires, including awards ceremonies, film and photographic shoots for all theatres.
- Actively promoting and marketing the availability of the Theatres and their potential uses via appropriate channels; to enhance and sustain the profile of these venues as live entertainment venues within the industry.
- With the Head of Venue Sales and Marketing, negotiate and manage all areas of financial and operational terms for bookings, closely monitoring profits and costs, and developing solutions to maximise ticket sales for the events.
- Preparing, negotiating and executing contracts/agreements for all bookings, ensuring they conform to established terms.
- Liaising with the finance team in budgeting for all show activity to ensure budget sign offs and show settlements are completed.
- Working closely with technical teams to ensure that events are delivered in accordance with client expectations and health and safety/ licensing requirements.
- Maintaining communication with the client and Operations, Ticketing and Marketing departments to ensure the smooth coordination and delivery of events, ensuring a successful event for the venue, artist and client.
- Working with the Head of Venue Sales & Marketing to deliver the sales & marketing strategy for the concerts & hirings division.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous managerial experience in sales and location finding/hiring or music promotion.
- A background in successful sales activities, demonstrated by a track record of securing quality content into a venue.
- Relevant experience of concerts and/or hirings with a professional network of contacts to build a client base.
- An excellent eye for detail and a highly organised approach to administration.
- Experience of drafting and negotiating contract terms.
- A proactive and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and build a quick rapport.
- The ability to build constructive working relationships with various contacts across the Company and other external parties.
- A confident seller, able to adapt their approach in accordance with what is appropriate in each situation.
- Highly numerate and experience of undertaking sales analysis.
- A flexible and open approach to changing demands and performance feedback.
- Willing to travel around London and further afield, as necessary.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a short covering letter and CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.