Handle Recruitment are working on a new and exciting Conference Producer role based in London. This role will require you to be the creative force in the creation and management of an event from the very beginning.
This role will be ideal for someone who is highly organised, ambitious and has an interest in research and creative writing.
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse range of sectors including Food and Drinks, Charities, Sustainability, Finance, Marketing and many more.
If you are looking for a new opportunity working in events please apply today.
- Carry out telephone and desk research into target markets, hot topics and key trends
- Writing sales-orientated agendas
- Exploring your strong writing skills to produce copy for marketing campaigns
- Creating databases
- To influence and recruit speakers on the telephone and face to face
- Being responsible to organise and liaise with the speakers on conference days
- You will have strong determination to succeed
- Excellent eye for detail
- A pro-active can-do attitude
- Able to work under pressure and work towards deadlines
- A good team player
- You will be able to problem solve and have strong self-motivation
This company has a fantastic work culture full of positivity and a supportive and friendly team.
- A lot of exciting social events such as Summer and Christmas parties, team nights outs and anniversary lunches
- Recognition and Rewards
- Generous holiday
- Pension scheme
- Fair Practises and Charity Focus
- Much more
This is a permanent position based in London paying £22k-£30k (DOE), plus bonus.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.