Handle are working on a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Conference Manager to join the team of this leading business media company.
The main purpose of this role will be to research, create and successfully coordinate high quality, profitable business conferences that meet the needs of targeted audiences and provide valuable marketing and networking opportunities to sponsors and exhibitors. You will also be required to assist the Conference Director and work alongside and motivate other Conference Managers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting market research to ensure the best quality content, speaker, delegate and target marketing profile.
- Compiling a topical conference programme that exactly meets the needs of the identified target audience with well respected, director level speakers.
- Gaining data and understanding of identified primary and secondary markets, be a valuable resource and partner to your marketing manager and write benefit-driven marketing copy for your event.
- Business development and sales to maximise sponsorship and exhibition revenue on your events and to build a network and ideas for future events.
- Producing cost-effective events of the highest quality to attract sponsorship and delegates thereby maximising revenue - by deadline and within budget.
- Ensuring delegates, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors enjoy a memorable, highly positive experience and exceptional service.
- Building and maintaining great working relationships with speakers and ensure their experience of working with us is highly positive.
The successful candidate will be an adaptable and creative Conference Manager with proven experience working in a similar role. You will possess a particular focus on the customer - striving to consistently exceed expectations of clients and colleagues alike.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.