An exciting position has arisen for a Conference Producer to join an international team that puts on multiple events a year across the world, from conferences to trade shows in the Aviation industry.
As the conference producer your responsibilities will include;
- Researching and producing high quality and innovative agendas for a portfolio of global conferences using in depth phone based and desktop research of key subject areas
- Researching important industry topics and keeping up to date with industry trends to ensure streams of content are relevant to the audience
- Sourcing, selecting and securing the participation of high level, industry leading speakers through research, networking, and existing contacts to achieve your target requirements
- Assuming full project ownership of each event from a content perspective and to ensure that events run to deadline and to schedule
- Producing all content related copy for your events including sales-driven brochures, websites, direct mail and emails
- Contributing to social media activity for the events through regular participation on LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media channels to nurture a community as well as promote the events
- Being responsible for the onsite delivery of the events through meticulous on-site execution of the conferences to exceptional customer standards
- Providing input for the sales and marketing strategy for the events by identifying and suggesting possible sponsors, supporters and media partners
- Working with the senior management team to grow and enhance the product and service offering across the portfolio to maintain market leadership
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Extensive experience in conference production, preferably in a B2B commercial environment
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written and verbal
- A high level of commercial awareness and are target and deadline driven
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to quickly understand a market and draw up list of appropriate topics and speakers
- An active interest in the aviation industry (ideal but not necessary)
If you are an events producer with an interest in working for a global business please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.