Handle Recruitment is seeking an ambitious event professional with a particular passion for conference production to join a global B2B media and information company, helping professionals and businesses excel in a digital world.
Although this brand operates across a broad portfolio of events you will be specifically working on one of their flagship award winning shows with a healthy budget and blue chip brands attached to it. This business offer full training and long term career progression.
As the Conference Producer your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out high quality research with industry leaders to develop a winning event strategy and unique content
- Identifying industry legends, market leaders, disruptors, innovators and thought leaders, securing their involvement with the events
- Working closely with the marketing team to generate relevant and innovative content to support the event campaigns
- Working with the event operations team to deliver an onsite experience that delights all attendees
- Ensuring production schedules are met
- Shaping new session formats that are innovative and interactive
- Liaising with and managing speakers in the run up to events, ensuing they have a smooth onsite experience.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Exposure to producing event programme content
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills in order to carry out in-depth telephone and desk research
- Articulate and creative copy writing skills with a high attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure and independently to tight deadlines
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.