Handle Recruitment is seeking a strong researcher with a passion for the events industry to join a global and innovative events business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded individual looking to develop a career in B2B events, in a progressive environment that is focused on bringing top quality content and experiences to clients.
As the Conference Producer your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting in-depth, telephone-based research and analysis of key industries
- Generating creative ideas for events
- Producing high quality and independently researched agendas
- Inviting and confirming high profile speakers onto the program
- Working as part of a team including sales and marketing to communicate key content ideas to maximise the revenue potential
- Business development of new industry organisations, event ideas and event formats
- Managing the execution of the event onsite
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Research/content-led experience (at degree or commercial level)
- Excellent communication skills and confident manner for phone conversations and face-to-face meetings
- Very strong time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- High ambitions, with the desire to work with for a progressive business long term
- An imaginative approach
- A commercial mind-set
- Fantastic attention to detail
- The ability to travel internationally
Please get in touch or apply for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.