We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and high organised Conference Delegates Sales Executive to work on a vast portfolio of events in media, marketing and communications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively selling delegate places to CMOs, Heads of Marketing, Heads of Brands etc. to some of the world's biggest brands.
- Making about 50 outbound calls a day to senior executives
- Pitching by telephone and occasional email to gain commitment / attendance at our events
- Managing prospect interactions by collecting and researching background information on companies
- Actively source additional leads by gaining referrals
- Work with sponsorship, editorial and production teams to source extra leads
- Updating the CRM database with all relevant information
- Prioritising, managing and reporting opportunities and sales
- Providing any other assistance necessary in support of the sales and operation.
The successful candidate will be confident in his or her ability to engage with senior business executives over the telephone in an articulate and well-spoken manner. You will be a self-motivated individual who enjoys hitting targets.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.