Here at Handle we are recruiting for a Conference Producer to join a leading B2B multi-platform marketing company on a 6 months FTC. You will be in charge of a selection of Financial Event Portfolios and be responsible for researching and developing programme content for high- quality conferences.
This position will suit someone who is able to work well in a flexible and varied environment whilst working closely with the editorial and sponsorship teams.
Your main duties will be:
- Conducting in depth phone, desk and face to face research to drive the commercial conference programmes
- Work with various editorial and brand heads to develop events within the portfolio
- Sourcing, selecting and securing high level industry leading speakers to participate in events
- Managing the event budget to ensure costs and expenses are minimized
- Represent the company through telephone and face to face meetings
- Copy Writing of brochure, web content, direct mail and emails
Successful candidate will:
- Have a high level of commercial awareness
- Have be ability to actively seek out opportunities and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Be intellectually curious and able to absorb and retain enormous amounts of information
- Be target driven with the ability to work to tight deadlines with exceptional organisation skills
- Have excellent influencing skills
If you have the required skills and are looking for a fab opportunity to work within a growing and established division please get in touch today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.