Handle recruitment are working with an iconic publishing house seeking a resilient individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. You will be 2nd PA to this high profiled individual due to the high volume and vast variety of work.
- Complex diary management, meeting coordination and appointments
- Organising, coordinating and booking all travel arrangements and preparing itineraries
- Organising internal and external meetings across multiple sites and venues
- Upholding and updating databases and updating systems
- Processing expenditures
- Distributing post
- Providing administrative support for internal and external meetings
- Administrative/ secretarial duties
Key skills/ Attributes
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise whilst maintaining consistently high standards
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliability, initiative and adaptability
- Good time management
- Fully competent in Outlook and all Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word, understanding of and confidence in using technology
If you have the above skills and experience in a PA or office management role please apply immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.