Team Assistant - TV Company
£21,000 - £25,000 Depending on experience
Do you want to work for a leading TV company? Do you love being organised and relish the opportunity to help others with their schedules and work load? Do you want to work in a buzzing atmosphere in central London and have a passion for all things media? Then this is the role for you.
You role will be to support the Sales Team of this thriving company making sure everyone has up-to-date information at all times, organising travel, attending market led events etc…
- Creating reports
- Database management
- Collecting broadcast schedules, send screeners and programme and playlist information to the team
- Coordinate with the marketing department to ensure all the latest information needed is available
- Create specific regional content .pdfs as requested by the Sales Team.
- Book flights, accommodation, taxis and make meeting and travel schedules
- Inform Sales Team of all new materials; keep organised on server and all printed materials stocked, to be coordinated with Marketing department
- In conjunction with the Sales and Business Affairs teams, use the Rights Management system for entering contracts, generating availability reports and sales forecasts and checking for expiring contracts
- Make sure property sheets for new titles are made available to the Sales Team, tasks to be liaised with the Head of Business Affairs
- Work alongside the Office Manager when it comes to event preparation
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.