Consumer Insight Analyst - Part-Time - Global Media Brand.
12-month contract - £100 day-rate
Handle are currently working with a Global Broadcaster in London who are currently looking to bring on board a Consumer Insight Analyst specifically dealing with their Kids Content & Broadcasting Channels.
This will be a part-time role of 2 days a week
You will be responsible for the manipulation of data and creating reports/presentations providing the wider business with specific consumer insights.
Ideally, you will come from a Broadcasting, TV, Media or Entertainment background specifically working with customer insight data.
Any previous experience with TechEdge would be hugely desirable.
Key Responsibilities Consumer Insight Analyst:
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports to senior management. Gathering and manipulating data across TV, online, Video on Demand and Mobile.
- Conduct desk research to analyze and benchmark brand performance.
- Assist team with compiling and delivering short written presentations through PowerPoint
- Support team with ad-hoc analysis and requests
- Co-ordinate with multiple markets across EMEA.
Key Skill Set Consumer Insight Analyst:
- Highly desirable to have working experience with TV measurement Software, such as TechEdge, Infosys or Ariana.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Data Manipulation
- Analytical nature
- Capable & Experienced at delivering weekly, monthly reports and presentations to Senior Management & Stakeholders.
This is an urgent role so do get in touch ASAP if you are interested in discussing the details further.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.