Consumer Insight Analyst
3 month - £150 day-rate
Handle are currently working with a Global Broadcaster in London who are currently looking to bring on board a Consumer Insight Analyst specifically dealing with their Kids Content & Broadcasting Channels.
You will be responsible for the manipulation of data and creating reports/presentations providing the wider business with specific consumer insights.
You will need to have come from a Broadcasting, TV, Media or Entertainment background specifically working with customer insight data.
Any previous experience with TechEdge would be hugely desirable.
Key Responsibilities Consumer Insight Analyst:
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports to senior management. Gathering and manipulating data across TV, online, Video on Demand and Mobile.
- Conduct desk research to analyze and benchmark brand performance.
- Assist team with compiling and delivering short written presentations through PowerPoint
- Support team with ad-hoc analysis and requests
- Co-ordinate with multiple markets across EMEA.
Key Skill Set Consumer Insight Analyst:
- Highly desirable to have working experience with TV measurement Software, such as TechEdge, Infosys or Ariana.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Data Manipulation
- Analytical nature
- Capable & Experienced at delivering weekly, monthly reports and presentations to Senior Management & Stakeholders.
You will need to be available to start within the next 1-2 weeks, so do get in touch asap with Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk if you are interested in discussing the details.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.