Consumer Insight Analyst
1-3 month - £100-£150 day-rate
Handle are currently working with a Global Broadcaster in London who are currently looking to bring on board a Consumer Insight Analyst specifically dealing with their Kids Content & Broadcasting Channels.
You will be responsible for the manipulation of data and creating reports/presentations providing the wider business with specific consumer insights.
Ideally, you will come from a Broadcasting, TV, Media or Entertainment background specifically working with customer insight data.
Any previous experience with TechEdge would be hugely desirable.
Key Responsibilities Consumer Insight Analyst:
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports to senior management. Gathering and manipulating data across TV, online, Video on Demand and Mobile.
- Conduct desk research to analyze and benchmark brand performance.
- Assist team with compiling and delivering short written presentations through PowerPoint
- Support team with ad-hoc analysis and requests
- Co-ordinate with multiple markets across EMEA.
Key Skill Set Consumer Insight Analyst:
- Highly desirable to have working experience with TV measurement Software, such as TechEdge, Infosys or Ariana.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Data Manipulation
- Analytical nature
- Capable & Experienced at delivering weekly, monthly reports and presentations to Senior Management & Stakeholders.
This is an urgent role so do get in touch ASAP. The contract will most likely be an initial 6 weeks and then extended to 3 months.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.