Consumer Insight Manager - Media Entertainment
We currently have a Consumer Insight Manager role available for a global Media company. This is a great opportunity to develop your career working on some high profile brands and an exciting environment.
* This role will be working within an Established team on several high profile in house campaigns with well-known labels.
** This role is supports the Strategic insights & research across various record labels.
- Proven experience in consumer insight.
- multi-methodology studies Experience
- Confident running qualitative research. Large datasets also a plus.
- Large scale strategic projects and international research experience
- A proven track record of turning data in to strategic recommendations which the business can action.
- Be confident taking briefs from stakeholders
- Ability to turn broad business questions in to strategic research projects.
- accomplished Presenter
- Proven senior stakeholder management
- Ability to develop good looking and exciting story led deliverables.
- Keen interest in the music industry
Nice to have
- SQL knowledge valued.
- Qualitative research experience.
- Survey scripting.
- Basic video editing valued.
- Large datasets also a plus.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
Insights Manager / Insights Analyst / Strategy Analyst / Consumer Strategy Manager - Media Entertainment / Music
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.