Handle is working with one of the world's largest music publishers to find their next Consumer Marketing Manager. This wholly-owned group also distributes a range of musical products worldwide - via its bricks-and-mortar stores and its leading on-line business.
Working closely with the Head of Commercial Marketing, the Consumer Marketing Manager supports the delivery of customer acquisition and retention strategies for our retail brands. The role will focus on -
- Creating and delivering a CRM programme to maximise customer retention for the company retail sales channels and European online sales channels with full understanding of all customer insights.
- Consolidating existing databases into one that is current and ready for use; grow database size to agreed levels.
- Defining, costing and delivering a PPC programme to maximise customer acquisition and spending for the company retail sales channels in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- To deliver these CRM and PPC programmes within the budgets agreed with the Retail Marketing Manager.
- Being the regular point of management with all external agencies involved in the CRM and PPC programmes.
- Devising and implementing a social media strategy and video strategy working within brand guidelines.
- Measuring the success of all CRM initiatives and PCC activity.
We are looking for previous CRM and PCC experience gained in retail or publishing with proven capability of team leadership, agency management experience and budgeting responsibility. A good working knowledge of the music industry would be a bonus.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Consumer Marketing Manager with a love of music looking to use their CRM and PCC skills and knowledge at a world-leading music publisher.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.