Digital Content & Editorial Executive - Broadcast
Handle have partnered with a top media and broadcast business, in search of a Content and Editorial Executive to join them as they grow. This is a fantastic role, perfect for a dynamic and determined individual, with fantastic copywriting experience and skills, looking for their next step within marketing and digital marketing.
The content team work to engage customers and prospective customers to continually keep them coming back and to choose this business as their first and best choice! A passion for broadcast and media is essential to considered for this position.
- Close work with the Head of Digital in the delivery of the editorial-led recommendations service across the platform.
- Management of the performance and recommendations service, and devising a plan to improve engagement.
- SEO Copywriting, being a master of the written word is essential for this role, and understanding digital content and the optimisation of digital content will be key.
- Continually produce relevant and optimised content for the website, as well as expand on the content that the team delivers. Whether that be through articles, interviews or new inventive ways of engaging an audience.
- Supervision of the social media channels and pages, looking for ways to drive engagement and keep the community continually engaged.
- Close work with a number of teams to ensure the marketing across the board is aligned with the rest of the company values.
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in editorial and marketing, as well as demonstrable use of digital technologies across online publishing.
- Outstanding written skills, copywriting across digital platforms is an essential skill to be considered.
- Expertise in Social Media, managing channels and using them alongside automation tools.
- The ability to derive insight and action from data, as well as developing content from conception through to delivery.
Please get in touch regarding this opportunity, it's a great role with potential to grow and develop as you become an integral part of the marketing team!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.