Content and SEO Marketing Manager
Music & Content
Handle are delighted to be working with an exciting music based start-up, changing the way content creators licence chart music.
This is a great role in the marketing team, perfect for a storyteller, with experience across content, SEO and email marketing. You will come with creative abilities, strategic planning experience and the ability to deliver great results.
- Management of SEO activity for the business, writing creative and engaging SEO blogs and content with creators and influencers in mind. Driving growth and optimising visits through SEO tactics.
- Close work with SEO and Digital PR agencies on various blog articles, digital PR campaigns and SEO content.
- Being the voice of the brand, ensuring that brand guidelines, tone of voice and consistent key messaging is upheld.
- Take ownership on the end-to-end strategy across email marketing, writing and creating emails in Mailchimp and Hubspot, and analysing performance.
- Close work on the content strategy, content creation and uploading schedule for 3x YouTube channels, whilst optimising and analysing content performance.
You Will Have:
- A good, demonstrable amount of content marketing experience, either agency side or in-house.
- Fantastic working knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO, experience across technical would be an advantage!
- Exposure in working with content formats - across video, copywriting and graphics
- The ability to keep up with a small, fast-paced team, with constantly changing priorities
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ideally some experience or knowledge of the influencer/creator space!
If the above sounds like something you'd be interested in - then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.