Content & Social Media Marketing Manager - Luxury - £45 - 50K
London - Permanent
My client are well renowned luxury retailer, best known for their creative and exclusive style, are now seeking a Content & Social Media Marketing Manager to join their expanding digital team. This is a great opportunity for a content focused Social Media Manager to work for a growing luxury brand and play a key role in the brand global success.
Reporting to the Global Customer & Brand Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for creating the global customer content marketing strategy and growing the brands engagement. You will have a strong knowledge of creating content plans to support campaigns as well oversee the planning and execution of website content.
To be considered for this role you will need a proven track record of experience working as a Social Media Marketing Manager or similar, ideally in a retail, tech or creative environment. In addition, you will be able to clearly demonstrate the following;
- Solid content marketing skills including writing copy for SEO
- Experience in developing content plans across owned channels (social media, email, website)
- Evidence of strong understanding across online marketing channels, tactics, measurement, and trends
- Experience in analysing data through a web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience in working with a CMS (e.g. Wordpress, Umbraco) preferred.
If this sounds like a role for you then please contact Rachel Adams at Handel Recruitment via LinkedIn or by applying here.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.