Fantastic opportunity to work as a content coordinator for a well-known multi technology company.
This is a great opportunity, for an organized and proactive coordinator, working closely with the Senior Production Manager and in-house Studios team.
- Providing excellent administrative and organizational support
- Ensuring all projects in development and production are delivered and published within business-critical timelines, agreed budgets and to the highest standards
- Assisting with the co-ordination, on-boarding and motivation of a wide range of freelance producers, agents, directors and production companies
- Close work with multiple teams on their production administration, greenlighting, budget management, promotional activities and utilisation of in-house production resources
- Oversee localization of productions, delivering assets and coordinating between the teams
- Work closely with other members of the Audible Original Content and Studios teams on production processes, and contribute ideas for efficiencies and ongoing process improvements.
You will have
- Experience of production/project management of multiple projects in a media environment
- Proven understanding of the production and post-production process
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- An extensive network of relationships in terms of engineers, producers, directors, sound designers, musicians etc.
- Impeccable people skills in terms of maintaining internal relationships and fostering external ones
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of financial software including Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with a wide range of genres
- A knowledge and/or understanding of digital storytelling trends
If you have a passion for storytelling and experience within an audio related environment then please get in touch!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.