Content Creator - Music
Part-Time (3 days a week)
Fantastic opportunity for a highly creative and enthusiastic Content Creator to join a friendly, close knit team in the educational arm of a highly reputable Music Company.
You will be responsible for creating, developing and delivering a variety of engaging and informative content for varied range of audiences. This will be performed across multiple platforms including; websites, social media channels and blogs.
Based out of offices in the heart of London, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to create content around Sound Engineering and Music Production.
Key features will include:
- Mirroring the company image to ensure all written content is suitable for our audiences and platforms of communication
- Work alongside the team to develop new content, whilst providing insights into how to creative innovative content to gain the widest outreach.
- Analysing the performance of the content to ensure that it is reaching the right audiences and bringing interest into the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in creating and developing engaging content across websites, social media channels and blogs
- A background in content marketing in music technology and business.
- Excellent time-management with workload
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Content Creator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.