Project Manager - Entertainment Studio
6 month FTC
We are working alongside a globally renowned entertainment business, with multiple lines of business, in search of a Project Manager. This is a great position, and will be working with a variety of teams across a global business, both in their international office and UK office.
As a Project Manager, we are looking for previous experience in managing complex projects, budget management and a demonstrated understanding of marketing and creative campaigns. As this position is working for one of the most well renowned entertainment studios, previous experience at a large entertainment business would be advantageous.
- Capture remits, requirements and workflow department by department, mapping out the operational timeline across the campaign calendar.
- Set and manage planning and operational meetings with a number of internal stakeholders, ensuring that both action and progress is monitored to meet deadlines.
- Support of a proactive flow of campaign information across the team at both a regional and local level.
- Assisting with the management of budgets, ensuring that spend is in line with the forecast process.
- Close work with the marketing teams to plan the consumer journey and messaging across the campaign timeline by audience segment.
- Managing a number of local markets' needs for localisation, trafficking challenges and queries that come through.
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in a Project Management role within a large, matrix organisation, working with multiple stakeholders.
- Exposure to physical and digital marketing.
- A combination of commercial, strategic and marketing skills.
- Understanding of budgets and financials.
- Outstanding organisational and time planning skills.
Please get in touch if you are an experienced project manager within entertainment, open and able to taking on a 6 month contract!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.