A dynamic content and localisation team at a global entertainment company are looking for a Content Distribution Coordinator to join them on a 6 Month FTC. This would suit someone who has previous experience within content distribution and be familiar with meta-data in all file types in; subtitles, dubbed and sound assets.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Management of the creation and delivery of dubbing, subtitles and creative metadata for specific titles across multiple territories, recognising unique requirements for each while ensuring creative consistency and cost control.
- Raise accurate and timely Dubbing Work Orders to commission dubbing on behalf of Media Distribution in line within agreed deadlines and to agreed technical standards and costs (SLAs).
- Raise accurate and timely orders to request the creation and delivery of dub reference materials.
- Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials and client specifications.
- Liaise with internal colleagues and clients to create schedules that are appropriate to the license start date or the broadcast schedule.
- Raise accurate and timely purchase orders.
- Locate and deliver localised graphics and format check information to Vendors.
- Raise accurate and timely purchase orders in SAP Purchase Order system, to commission the creation of Language masters.
- Knowledge of file based mastering workflows, digital encoding formats and electronic delivery methods.
- Experience in Localisation, asset management or post production
- Knowledge of dubbing and subtitling workflows.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
This is an excellent opportunity for a detailed focused candidate and to be successful you must have an organised and meticulous approach to workflows and excel in fast-paced client-facing environments. ASAP start 6 Month FTC
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.