Handle Recruitment is seeking a Content Editor for a tech investor, working across their various brands with a primary focus on a global risk management platform.
As the Content Editor your responsibilities will include:
- Commissioning features, interviews and thought leadership articles
- Delivering leads for content
- Editing content, ensuring a high editorial standard is maintained
- Ensuring content is optimised for online and social
- Working on layout and design of online content
- Keeping up to date with the fast-paced tech/SaaS industry
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong editorial experience in a digital environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading skills and a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of SEO and social media best practices
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong project management and the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Commercial awareness and capability
- Availability to begin immediately/on a short notice
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.