Exciting new contract role for an experienced Localisation or Media Content Supervisor to assist with a large scale project for an iconic global entertainment brand. Proven experience in TV/Post Production/Technology and a solid understanding of media files including HD required. You will have excellent communication and problem solving skills and be comfortable liaising with senior level stakeholders to provide reporting and project updates regularly. Dutiies to include:
- Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation and delivery of audio, video, and timed text assets for specific titles across multiple languages, recognising unique requirements for each while ensuring creative consistency and cost control.
- Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials and specifications.
- Maintain effective communication with senior stakeholders, including our wider Burbank team, so that everyone is updated with progress of orders. As part of this the Supervisor will be expected to:
- inform on key issues as they arise;
- ensure delays/concerns are brought to leadership attention early;
- consider possible solutions when identifying problems
- flagging up in a timely manner any blockers to on time delivery.
- Research systems to establish available elements and request asset movements as directed and required.
- Raise accurate and timely purchase/work orders, process vendor invoices and resolve invoice queries.
- Manage the successful upload of assets into inventory systems, and action delivery failures accordingly.
- Provide schedules to Vendors. Track the completion of projects using reporting tools.
- Action source material rejections and update/replace materials as required.
- Management of workflow and tasks to be undertaken within agreed SLA timelines.
- Provide metrics, schedules and cost models to support planning and project management activities.
- Contribute to the team, and collaborate on specific projects and opportunities to improve workflows.
This is an immediate start and will be based remotely until at least September.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.