Content Manager - Audio Visual
Incredible opportunity for a highly innovative Content Manager to work within the creative department for an established Music and Entertainment Company.
You will be responsible for creating and editing audio visual content for all areas of the business from advertising campaigns through to social media content.
Based in offices in London, this role would suit someone with good working knowledge of camera operation and the previous experience of managing creative video shoots.
Key features will include:
- Working across the whole business, providing audio visual content for a variety of projects
- Produce a high standard of content for music genres across the board
- Being on and offsite to create video assets for campaigns
- Working across a variety of projects at one time
The ideal candidate will:
- Knowledge across all Adobe software (AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier and Creative Cloud)
- Hands on experience with camera operation for video shoots
- Have experience of using colour grading and DaVinci resolve
- Having experience of using a variety of different film and lighting equipment
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Content Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.