Fantastic opportunity to join this global sports media company managing their Golf YouTube channels. You will be responsible for managing the relationship between clients (golfers), advising on the production of branded content and developing the social media channels.
* Manage the relationship between clients (golfers) with the production team who create branded content on behalf of the brands and organisations they work with.
* Oversee the reporting process, specifically how they report media valuation and distribution results to clients.
* Communicate directly with clients regarding the production and distribution services the channel provides.
* Overseeing the development and growth of social media channels, and digital distribution channels.
* Conceive and develop unique branded content concepts which can be introduced to new and existing partners.
* Liaise with the global Sales group regarding the TV distribution of the channel.
* Contribute to new business development.
Skills & Experience:
* Understanding of branded content and media distribution landscape
* Relevant experience in media, social media, production and account management
* An interest golf is a preferred but not required
* Ability to create reports and presentations (PPT) to be shared with clients and new business targets
* Strong interpersonal skills with experience building and managing relationships
* Strong writing skills
* Comfortable working with and explaining data analytics
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.