Content Manager - Innovation
£40000 circa p. a. + great benefit package
Start in June/July 2017
Handle are working with an international consultancy based in Bournemouth. They are market leaders in database, business leads and industry analysis. They are now looking for an ambitious and personable Content Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Content Manager you will drive innovation in company's content through processes, systems and new data sources to enrich and enhance their content. You will be working with teams in the UK & India and help the business grow through implementing process innovation, systems innovation as well as data innovation.
You will work closely with the Content Director to learn to coordinate their internal and external processes. You will be given extensive training which will enable you to understand all aspects of a complex software business.
For the Content Manager role you:
- Have a keen interest in business modelling, user-based analytics and proven track record of delivering continual product development from a content perspective.
- You are a good and confident speaker able to present ideas to stakeholders, clients and larger groups.
- Are self-motivated with a high degree of professionalism and the determination to carry projects through from conception to deployment.
- Have experience working in online subscription content businesses, outsourcing or systems/process engineering business.
- You will ideally have a good Business Analysis background with good Data Analysis abilities.
- Strong Excel including reporting, dashboards (any extra knowledge of Qlik or Tableau would be advantageous)
- Knowledge of databases, content delivery and processes, CMS and CRM - specifically Salesforce.
- Great organisation skills with excellent record keeping and desire to simplify and streamline processes.
- You will be an ambitious individual who can demonstrate interest and ability to understand and run the business operations. You will be eager to learn and progress to director level in a near future.
This an excellent career opportunity with a quick progress path to director level. THIS ROLE REQUIRES OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TO INDIA AND ONCE A MONTH TRAVEL TO LONDON SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN COMMIT TO TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS.
APPLY NOW! Or contact Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn for mor details.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.