Content Manager - Music
Contract 5 months +
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is seeking two short term Content Managers to help drive engagement with a Digital Music streaming service. The Content Managers will form part of a wider Programming team, responsible for creating, classifying and curating musical content.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating key components of the service offerings
- Using data, research, and expert-level knowledge to create and refine curated content within selected genres
- Ensuring classifications are optimized
- Working on multiple aspects of music programming and relying on expert knowledge of selected music genres
- Ensuring that the user experience provides a best-in-class customer value proposition
The ideal candidate will have:
- A deep knowledge of several genres of music - particularly rock, hard rock & metal and folk and world music
- Experience in a similar role within a Music organization
- Strong knowledge of curation and playlist building
- Experience of classification into sub genres
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised brand in an interesting and creative role.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.