Handle Recruitment is proud to present an exciting opportunity for a Content Marketing Coordinator at a leading, global ticketing company that focuses on large-scale Music and Sport events.
This is a brand new role that's been created due to growth and will start as a 12 month FTC with the potential to be made permanent.
A crucial role for the business, you will be primarily responsible for B2C marketing execution - focusing on utilising all available marketing channels effectively and efficiently to drive ticket sales, and supporting consumer and client brand awareness.
Based out of cool, open plan, spacious offices in the London Borough of Southwark, the environment is vibrant and exciting, and the culture is fun and relaxed.
- Publishing content for UK events on the company's website
- Helping run multiple ECRM campaigns - designing the look and feel; and building target lists
- Managing social media channels and working on engaging content
- Working with detailed reports to constantly improve ROI and support all areas of marketing across the UK business
- Working closely with the Client Services team to identify and execute the delivery of customs skins, adverts and splash pages to support upcoming events
- Helping to create splash pages for shows
- Responsible for SEO improvements on the company's website, including keyword management, tagging and reporting
- Supporting all areas of Marketing, ensuring the delivery of all projects on time and in line with brand guidelines
- Previous experience working within a similar marketing role within a fast-paced environment
- Ticketing, digital, venue or promoter background desirable
- A keen interest in music and entertainment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Proficiency in Adobe and WordPress
- Immaculate organisation skills and a meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to form close working relationships with internal/external stakeholders of all levels
- A team player with a flexible and positive attitude to work
A flexible approach is also mandatory as some weeks are incredibly busy when it comes to the content side of the role due to so many shows being on sale.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this fast paced, vibrant company as their Content and Marketing Coordinator, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.