Content Marketing Executive - Multi-Award Winning Tech Start-up
I have partnered with an outstanding technology start-up, growing at rapid rates internationally, in search of a Content Marketing Executive. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join the company as they grow, you will be a pivotal member of the marketing team and be confident in your ability to write outstanding copy in order to occupy an audience.
To be considered for this exciting position you will be an innovative and creative marketer, able to work in a B2B capacity; and as well as being able to produce engaging and informative content, you will be confident in curating and managing email and social media campaigns.
- Creation of content, day to day planning and producing of content across design, visuals and copy writing.
- Ensuring all copy and content is on brand and consistent across all outlets, whether that be the website, blogs, emails, and social media.
- Collaboration with companies and/or influencers who are industry relevant, across blog posts or articles, actively sourcing and working with those partners on content.
- Regular producing and proofreading of the email campaigns, social media campaigns, landing pages and blog posts.
- Management of the social channels, using scheduling tools to post engaging content and using it as platform to keep followers up to date with industry relevant news and on company updates.
- Reporting on social media activity, analysing on usage statistics and competitor analysis.
- Creation of email campaigns which are targeted and are both beneficial and relevant to recipients, ideally engaging current business and bringing in new business.
You Will Have:
- A can-do attitude with the experience and ability to work in a changing and hands-on environment.
- Want to learn and grow and take on challenges outside of your comfort zone, with the aim to progress within this position.
- Outstanding copywriting skills, the ability to write with flare and wit - whilst keeping content concise and interesting.
- Previous experience within either a marketing or copywriting capacity, ideally - but not limited to, a B2B function.
- Demonstrable examples of writing for both social media and email campaigns, and the ability to report on performance of said campaigns.
- Ability to use design tools and digital marketing tools in order to boost and increase the appeal of campaigns and posts across the board.
- Ideally 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar or transferrable position.
I want to hear from you if you have outstanding copywriting and digital marketing skills, with confidence and experience in working within a B2B capacity. This is a fantastic role, so if the above sounds of interest please apply ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.