Handle are excited to be partnering with an amazing SaaS platform who's aim is to make the arts accessible for everyone, not just the few. The business is rapidly growing and due to continued investment we are looking to recruit an ambitious and passionate Content Marketing Executive to ensure they're always publishing engaging and creative content for their market. The successful candidate will play a key role in creating campaigns for existing and prospective customers alike to drive usage of the subscription based platform and to deliver business growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Execute online and offline content marketing campaigns that translates across their key marketing channels
- Copywriting for flagship campaigns that translates across key marketing channels - specifically email, social media and any print collateral
- Utilise key insights and research to inform what content to create for campaigns
- Create and update of marketing material including briefs and internal corporate material
- Develop the platform's presence on key digital channels such as social media
- Develop online communities to support content promotion i.e. Facebook groups
- Create customer surveys and preference capture methods to developing a deeper understanding of our customers wants/needs and identify new areas of opportunity for content
- Ensure content is optimised for SEO i.e. metadata, tagging
- Own weekly reporting of content performance across key channels
- Work with Content Marketing Manager on initiatives to drive usage across the platform
- Identify content marketing development opportunities
- Work with the commercial marketing team to create content that supports the lead funnel
- Detailed checking and proofreading of marketing material and campaign material
- Support of overall marketing team functions and tasks
The ideal candidate will possess 3 years marketing experience within SaaS or a subscription-based business. You will possess a mix of B2B and B2C experience as well as extensive content marketing experience including copywriting across all major channels, experience of using Google Analytics, managing CMS systems and great attention to detail especially in relation to the written word.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing business at an exciting and crucial time - if you are a creative and dedicated marketer who enjoys working in a fast paced, autonomous and dynamic environment, please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.