Handle is proud to be working alongside a well-known music based entertainment business in search of a Content Marketing Manager, specialising in audio-visual content across a vast catalogue of artists.
This is a fantastic position for someone experienced across the full marketing mix within either music or home entertainment. You will be responsible for the global project management of new release products and projects - you will be a project owner and have contacts across all divisions within the business, as well as artist management.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Management of strategic and efficient marketing as well as the promotion and set up of global release projects.
- Full command of both Social Media and campaigns within Digital Marketing.
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders in order to plan and define the optimum content monetisation strategy.
- Work on global marketing campaigns and allocated projects right from concept to delivery.
- Establishing, nurturing and growing strong working relationships with artist management and both internal and international colleagues.
- Delivery of creative content initiatives against every project, as well as briefing both internal teams and creative agencies to develop creative tools across online, print, TV and radio.
- Driving project delivery from initiation to release and beyond - ensuring that deadlines are met and the communication between both internal and international colleagues is timely.
Looking to hear from candidates who are keen to work within a well-established and commercial subsidiary of a dynamic and exciting international music business - along with proven Product Management experience within the entertainment space.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.