Content Operations Assistant - Music
Wonderful opportunity for a Content Operations Assistant to join the Digital Marketing team within an established Music company.
Reporting into the Director, Frontline Content Marketing & Digital Operations Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating YouTube and iTunes CMS, digital metadata, digital release assets and supporting materials, as well as communicating with the marketing team to build promotional material and develop online strategies.
Based out of their Central London Head Office, this role would suit a strong administrator with excellent knowledge of social media platforms and how these can be used to interact with different consumers; a keen interest in digital marketing; and the ability to drive projects, from inception and pitch to completion. Previous music marketing experience advantageous.
Key features will include:
- Ensuring all content is piracy protected, using YouTube ContentID and coordinating with the company's leaks team
- Requesting and gathering assets for all longform and short form pieces - creating metadata document for releases, liaising with Digital Ops Team, creating UPC/ISRC document for each title and file delivery to BitMax
- Coordinating and creating video marketing assets with the company Content Marketing Managers
- Updating and advising on promo an trailer clearance in accordance with the department's deadlines
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to demonstrate key strengths and weaknesses of social media platforms and an
in-depth understanding of how they can be used to communicate with different consumers
- Creative ideas and solutions with the ability to learn and adapt as required
- Strong administration, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail and be a strong team player
The successful Content Operations Assistant will receive:
- Competitive salary/Pic N Mix benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- 50% discount off a Premium Spotify subscription
- Free products
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this Content Operations Assistant opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.