Excellent role available for an experienced Content Operations Coordinator to support the content team of this international broadcaster. This role requires daily liaison with vendors and internal teams to co-ordinate materials and assets whilst solving any issues.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Tracking content, whilst receiving and distributing any relevant material
- Coordinating the trafficking of materials to and from translation
- Obtaining sign-off from programming contacts
- Working extensively with external vendors/suppliers regarding workflows
- Coordinate digital video files from location to location (using asset tracking systems)
- Maintaining relevant systems keeping computerised records accurate and up to date
- Some experience of the broadcast industry desirable
- Computer literate, intermediate excel skills, previous use of broadcasting systems IBMS, ScheduAll or WHATS ON
- Attention to detail essential
- Asset management systems
If you're available immediately and can demonstrate excellent attention to detail, please get in touch for any further info.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.