Handle is working with a leading Digital Media Agency to recruit a Content Manager. 3 Months fixed term contract initially but the potential to go permanent. Salary £35,000.
- Platform Content Manager
- Fixed Term Contract for 3 months to perm
- The role will include being responsible for course setup and content population with customised Totara LMS implementations, utilizing Totara's out of the box editing tools, some custom-built features, and the Evolve authoring tool.
- Content management experience with an LMS, CMS or authoring tool is preferred, however, would also consider a technically minded, digital native candidate that is able to demonstrate an aptitude for and interest in learning new systems quickly
- Some basic working knowledge of HTML will be required to populate some elements, from templated code. Prior experience is preferred, but training will be available to more junior candidates if required
- Will need to be a self-starter, and quick to pick things up as the team will be very busy and won't have a lot of time to hand-hold
- Having high attention to detail and a keen eye when it comes to copy, assets, and configuration settings is a must
- Will need to be comfortable working within a complex system and managing a large volume of content, following detailed instructions, troubleshooting, and using initiative when instructions aren't clear
- Prior agency experience would be beneficial, but would also be a good opportunity for a more junior candidate looking for their first agency role.
- There may be times when the role involves working remotely or onsite under strict security procedures, and so any candidate will need to be comfortable signing a confidentiality NDA and security practices agreement and working under these conditions. This could include having security monitoring software installed on their laptop and mobile phone.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.