Handle Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and creative Content Producer to join the busy team of one of the UK's most dynamic and creative international B2B events companies.
As Content Producer, you will have responsibility for the delivery of all content associated with their events. This involves responsibility for research, programme development and speaker acquisition work across the features they produce. You will be responsible for delivering a complete content programme in line with the topic brief, supporting the marketing plan to deliver buyer side visitors and the sales team securing sponsors and exhibitors by delivering a strong speaker line up. You will also contribute to the 365 content marketing delivery across the events involved in.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Content production involving:
- Research & Analysis: in-depth phone based research of key subject areas and hot topics
- Speaker Acquisition: sourcing, selecting and securing the participation of high level industry leading speakers
- Content Marketing: conducting video interviews with speakers and producing blogs
- Copy Writing: sales-driven copy, web, direct mail and email copy to drive quality and quantity of visitor numbers
- Project Management: working with the show project teams including marketing, sales and logistics managers to deliver to deadline and budget
- Onsite Delivery: managing meticulous on-site execution of content to exceptional standards of customer service
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure any sponsorship led opportunities deliver content with integrity
- Getting involved in the development of different 365 content marketing tools to support events involved in
- Ensure the speaker budget for each event is effectively spent for the theatres in consultation with the Content Manager
- Developing of concise insight briefs and sharing and distribution with sales and marketing
- Development of new formats and content marketing ideas in line with the Content and Brand Manager's strategy
- Delivering year round content as planned with the marketing team. Including conducting filmed interviews, writing for blog posts and using social media channels
- Work with marketing to support the development of customer-focused exhibitor marketing programmes that drive lead generation, conversion, visitor acquisition and a high quality exhibitor experience.
- Identify and deliver innovative ways to bring high levels of visitor and exhibitor engagement and advocacy across the shows
We are looking for a dynamic and driven entrepreneurial individual with proven experience within a similar content production role. You will have experience of supporting a sales team to deliver content related sponsorship and the ability to understand brands and their value, and work closely with exhibition, logistics and sales teams.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.