Handle Recruitment is seeking an aspiring Conference Producer who would love to gain exposure to the broadcasting, entertainment and media tech industries. This is a one year FTC supporting the content team for a highly regarded convention in the media industry.
As the Content Production Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Taking hands-on responsibility for the production of a number of sessions and networking events within the show, under the supervision of a senior producer
- Supporting speaker acquisition across the programme, including directly contacting and recruiting speakers and moderators.
- Assisting with collecting files and rights clearance for a large number of audio-visual assets across the conference programme
- Organising various steering committee meetings and calls - including polling availability, booking rooms, taking minutes and circulating follow up actions
- Working with a large number of internal and external producers providing production and administrative support
- Ensuring all programme and speaker details are kept up to date on IBC website and internal databases
- Ensuring all speaker details/profiles/clearances are collected
- Working with the operations team to ensure successful onsite event delivery
- Liaising with onsite technical team to ensure the technical and AV requirements for each session and speaker are delivered
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Understanding of the conference production process and experience of working with large-scale events.
- Interest in the broadcast, media and technology industry.
- Efficient planning, organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Creative thinking with ideas for content, sessions and formats.
- A proven track record of Project Management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with large companies, senior executives and speakers across the globe
- Strong technical skills with experience using MS Excel, Word, Teams, Mail merge, CRM databases and web CMS
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.