Exciting opportunity for a professional and trustworthy Content Protection Coordinator to provide extensive support to the technology distribution team of this global film studio.
As Content Protection Coordinator you will assume a vital role in the development of methodologies to uncover and eliminate piracy and infringing all forms of TV content that's distributed out the business, and also apply analytic and technical skills to protect intellectual property across distribution platforms.
- Coordinate requests from legal and commercial teams regarding all forms of TV content distribution and acquisition info.
- Work closely with Legal teams to provide input on distribution agreements
- Maintain and keep agreements within existing and new systems and ensure any agreements are properly kept so that they can be easily referenced at any time by any team members.
- Support digital security testing and content protection technology/anti-piracy testing when required.
- Research into technologies and platforms with the objective of understanding how they impact the distribution and content security of our content.
- Maintain a good understanding of internal content protection policies and guidelines and be able to translate them into requirements to the relevant stakeholders.
- Prior experience in content protection strongly preferred
- General understanding of content distribution methods and platforms
- Technical experience with online content distribution methods, including streaming video, online file hosting, and peer-to-peer sharing
- Prior experience with content management systems Digital Rights Management Certification a plus.
If the above sounds like something you'd be interested in please apply!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.